Loan Modifications

Are you wondering  ”How do I save my home?”  You are not alone in your concerns. There are thousands of NYC families who are finding it very difficult to pay the mortgage on their apartment or house. They find themselves in this position because of loss of income due to job loss or job down-sizing, divorce, or illness. 

There are ways to get the bank to modify your loan so that you can save your home from foreclosure.  If you own a New York area apartment or a house and having difficulty making your monthly mortgage payments or the bank has already instituted foreclosure action against you, you need to contact the Law Offices of Attorney Eric Feinberg.  There is no charge for the initial consultation.