The Law Offices of Attorney Eric Feinberg represents tenants, and only tenants, in the New York City area in all matter of legal disputes involving tenants and their landlords. The practice also offers representation for NYC Real Estate Transactions and Closings, Foreclosure Defense and Consumer Bankruptcy. As a small boutique landlord-tenant law firm, Attorney Eric Feinberg is able to provide personal attention that larger law offices cannot.
If any of these situations apply, the Law Offices of Attorney Eric Feinberg can help. There is no charge for an initial consultation.
- Notice from your New York landlord threatening eviction from the apartment you and your family have called home for many years.
- Dispute with your NYC landlord over pets, non-payment, repairs, succession rights, luxury decontrol or other issues.
- Overcharging by your New York landlord – not charging you the legal regulated rent despite rent control or rent stabilization.
- Harassment by your landlord in an attempt to illegally force you out of your apartment.
- Plans to buy or sell a property in the NYC area and you need a closing attorney.
- Facing foreclosure of your property in Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Westchester, Long Island and the rest of the greater NYC area.
- Drowning in credit card debt, medical bills, or mortgage payments, and are considering filing bankruptcy to stop foreclosures and evictions, late night calls, creditor harassment, IRS wage garnishment, lawsuits and judgments, and frozen bank accounts.
- Dispute by NYC co-op/condo owners regarding house rules, proprietary leases, or matters involving the boards of directors/managers challenges, roof and terrace disputes, including water damage and insurance issues.
Whether you retain The Law Offices of Attorney Eric Feinberg or not, the initial call can help lead you down the right path. If you are in the greater New York City area, please call us at 212-875-1331.